Saturday, April 17, 2010

A World of Blues

My dad has some of the best blues albums I have ever heard. If all I had to listen to was my dad's music, I would be fully satisfied musically for a lifetime. I grew up on this music and I wouldn't give any single CD up for a lifetime pass to all the concerts I could ever go to.

One of the bands I have heard the most of if Savoy Brown. They are a blues/rock band from Great Britain and they rock my socks off every time I listen to them. Not only are they my father's favorite band, they are mine also.

What I am sharing today is their album Lion's Share. Whether or not it is their strongest album, it is the album that starts out the strongest if you ask me. Shot in the Head is one of my favorite songs, and the album just does not let up the entire way through. It is a piece of blues gold.
Remember, if you like it buy it!



DOWNLOAD - http://www.mediafire.com/?nwhyzqiou1r

No comments:

Post a Comment